Sorry, the report is in French. Nevertheless, the most interesting out comes:
- Among the people who use Internet at work for personal use, 47% believe that it may cripple the security of their company 🙁 And they do it nevertheless!!!
- 61% feel safe on Internet
- 96% are aware that they leave many traces on Internet. This is a very positive point. I was not expecting such level of awareness 🙂
- This information leakage worries 52% only.
- Only 8% would trust the government to guarantee their security on Internet.
- 94% believe that it is possible to spy exchanges on Internet
- Furthermore, 44% believe that spying can be done by anybody.
- 62% would not give away privacy for more security. Nevertheless, 23% would! 🙁
- 80% believe that ITC may lead to establishing files on every body. Big Brother
I was more pessimistic. People seem more aware of privacy and security issues on Internet then I thought. Unfortunately, we do not see the job categories of the polled people.
Would the data in other countries be similar?